Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PowerUp 3.0, smartphone controlled paper airplane, PowerUp Toys, Miami, Florida, USA

PowerUp 3.0 Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane Gesture Control

Published on Nov 24, 2013

Amazing Flight's of the new PowerUp 3.0 Smartphone controlled paper airplane

PowerUp 3.0 Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane Kickstarter

Published on Nov 26, 2013

PowerUp Toys has introduced a new form of play by fusing origami classics with state of the art technology. This time we took a big leap forward, by integrating Bluetooth Smart technology into our PowerUp Paper airplane module. Now you can easily control a simple self made paper airplane with your smartphone. Say hi to the World's First Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane - PowerUp 3.0.

PowerUp 3.0 Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane Gesture Control

Published on Dec 2, 2013

Demonstration of a gesture controlled "Kinect style" of the PowerUp 3.0 Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane.

PowerUp 3.0 Beta test flight in a gym

Published on Feb 12, 2014

See what happens when PowerUp 3.0 flies around you in a Gym...
    Flying is amazingly easy! Airplane crash-proof design sustained the multiple crashes with out damaging the module.

What Is PowerUp 3.0 Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane

Published on Dec 9, 2014

PowerUp 3.0 turns your home made paper airplane into a lean mean flying machine

Powerup 3.0 RC Paper Airplane Review (R/C 101)

Published on Mar 26, 2015

I really enjoyed testing the new powerUp 3.0 bluetooth controlled paper airplane.
    It was a lot easier to control then I expected and it is a very well polished nicely built product.
    You can try it out on all sorts of aircraft, stay tuned for more.

Published on Aug 29, 2015

Coolest idea ever- power and steer your paper airplanes! The PowerUP 3.0 gives it a good shot with a 10-minute fly time device that clips onto your paper airplane. The Bluetooth connection worked well to control the plane and it all seemed like it should work- but I just couldn't keep it in the air. Seems about half the people who try out the PowerUP 3.0 have great results, and the rest of us just can't get it to work the way we expect.

Power Up 3.0 (RC Paper Airplane) - Review and Flight Attempts

Published on Oct 4, 2015

This is a bluetooth-controlled RC paper airplane. I think this would be a fun challenge for those looking to test their paper airplane folding skills. If you are hoping for a quick fix though, I don't think this is the toy for you.

PowerUp FPV: LIVE streaming camera on a paper airplane drone

Published on Oct 15, 2015

The first ever paper airplane drone with a live streaming camera.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast