Thread: QuadH2o, semi-waterproof quadcopter, QuadH2o, USA

QuadH2o, semi-waterproof quadcopter, QuadH2o, USA

Manufacturer - QuadH2o

The QuadH2o - Over Lake Maprachan

Published on Mar 28, 2013

Quick video of the the QuadH2o flying over Lake Maprachan in Thailand.

The amazing QuadH2o Quadcopter landing on water

Published on Mar 27, 2013

A quick video demonstrating the QuadH2o™ quadcopter landing and taking off from water. The QuadH2o is a waterproof multi rotor which allows you to safely fly over water on in the rain.

Quad h2o maiden flight

Published on Jul 22, 2013

My first flight with the H2O. This waterproof quad was built by Doug Banks in UK. The attention to detail is amazing. I flew a couple of 4s 4000mah batteries through it just to get a feel for the machine. I used my 650 to capture some of her in the air, I was actually flying both birds at the same time.

QuadH2o with Naza V2 testing
    May 26, 2013

It was pure fun to test new Water Quad V2 assembled @ Kopterworx.
    KW2 motors, T-prop 10x4,5, 4s 3800, DJI Naza V2.

New Naza V2 perform incredible, in strong wind its perfectly stable, GPS lock is
    realy a lock in the air. Compare to old Naza its a big improvement.

Rainbow river

Published on Nov 18, 2014

On the Rainbow river with friends. Joe supplied the boat to follow the Seahorse pedal powered airboat and Bill shot aerials with his waterproof quadcopter the Quad H2O. I shot this video with GoPro 4 superwide and Nex 6 camera.

Quad H2O on Tarpon lake

Published on Nov 14, 2014

A fun november day out on lake Tarpon with Debbie looking for alligators and just relaxing. This shows a bit of what this water bird quadcopter can do. It is so responsive, handles great and can land and take off from the water which is an amazing thing for a quadcopter as most sink to the bottom. The uses are endless for this machine from water front realty shots to videos of rental boats and boats for sale, dock work, and even tv commercials for the gold and diamond source, which I have done all of these things. the peace of mind knowing you will not lose your equipment to the water is huge for anyone flying these types of machines over water. The water will kill any Phantoms, stedidrones, plexidrones, Inspires, and every other multicopter out there not reworked to float in some fashion. Stay tuned as a HexH2O is coming soon!!!!

HexH2o flight time demonstration

Published on Feb 6, 2015

A (rather long) video to demonstrate the flight time of our RTF HexH2o waterproof multirotor; and what you should be able to achieve when following our build guidelines (if building yourself).