Thread: HEXBUG Nano V2, Innovation First International, Inc., Greenville, Texas, USA

HEXBUG Nano V2, Innovation First International, Inc., Greenville, Texas, USA

HEXBUG NANO V2 at the X-Games 2013

Published on Aug 3, 2013

HEXBUG Nano is climbing to new heights as we introduce the new NANO V2 at the 2013 X-GAMES in Los Angeles!

HexBug Nano V2 MAZE challenge - Can any V2 bug find the end winning Hex cell ?

Published on Sep 25, 2013

Here I have created a maze challenge race for the new HexBug nano V2 to see if these new Hexbugs have the same ability to explore and hunt out every possible twist and turn.
    I particularly like the new Black Hole piece as it gives the HexBug three random directions in which they take. The 'Y' junctions are also unique to the V2 habitat sets and have a flap gate that is influenced based on orientation & gravity in one direction & yet still allows a HexBug the ability to push the flap in one direction of travel. Great for mazes as you can see in this set-up.

HexBug Nano V2 - Hurricane set - Black Hole - Detailed hands on review P/N: 477-2991

Published on Sep 29, 2013

Here is the New HexBug Nano V2 that can climb vertically.
    Reviewed in this video is the HexBug Nano V2 Hurricane Habitat Set. "The Ultimate Free Fall"
    I show all the component parts assembled and then I show you how easy it is to extend and change and grow this habitat set.

This set contains:
    1 Nano V2 bug
    1 Black Hole funnel (In two parts & requires some assembly)
    1 long straight tube
    2 short straight tubes
    7 curved large tubes
    2 curved small tubes
    2 curved Y tubes
    20 connectors
    6 stand-offs legs
    2 HEX cell bases plus removable walls & gates
    4 curved white tracks
    4 fixed pegs
    4 rotating flags
    One button cell battery AG13 (LR44) is included with each bug

HexBug Nano V2 - Large Double Black Hole MAZE challenge - How many V2 bugs can solve this?

Published on Oct 9, 2013

Here I have created a maze challenge race for the new HexBug nano V2 to see if these new Hexbugs have the same ability to explore and hunt out every possible twist and turn.
    I particularly like the new Black Hole piece as it gives the HexBug three random directions in which they take. The 'Y' junctions are also unique to the V2 habitat sets and have a flap gate that is influenced based on orientation & gravity in one direction & yet still allows a HexBug the ability to push the flap in one direction of travel. Great for mazes as you can see in this set-up.

HEXBUG Nano V2 TV Commercial

Published on Nov 4, 2013

The Nano V2 is a brand new breed of gravity-defying HEXBUG Nanos and construction play sets, that will leave kids and parents shouting, "They Can Climb!" in total astonishment. These bugs can now climb up vertically, as high as the Nano V2 tubes are built, to the tip top of any Habitat Set. Kids can build their set up anyway they want, making each build session different, increasing repeat play. In addition to climbing up, Nano V2 bugs can also explore a set by climbing through tubes horizontally, upside down on their backs, around corners and through loops! The quick little critters are also capable of passing another bug in a single tube to avoid a traffic jam!

HexBug Nano V2 Battle Bridge set with 2 x 180° degree Twister Curves - Detailed hands on review

Published on Nov 24, 2013

Here are the New HexBug Nano V2 that can climb vertically.
    Reviewed in this video is the HexBug Nano V2 Battle Bridge Habitat Set - it contains a Battle Bridge piece as well as 2 x 180° degree Twister curves. (Similar to the Helix 180°).
    I love this set! The Nano V2s needed the Battle Bridge and the 180° curves will be so useful in other multi-level bigger builds. This came out here in the UK November 2013 and is the newest Nano V2 set to date.
    I show all the component parts assembled and then in play. I introduce more bugs as well as discuss how the new 180° Twister Curves.

This set contains:
    2 Nano V2 bug. (Black and Grey)
    2 Helix 180° Twister Curved tubes
    1 Bridge Battle
    4 connectors
    2 HEX cell bases plus removable walls & gates
    4 fixed pegs
    4 rotating flags
    2 white curved track pieces.
    One button cell battery AG13 (LR44) is included with each bug

HEXBUG Nano V2 Launchpad - 2015 TVC

Published on Aug 26, 2015

First they could crawl, then they could climb, now they can fly! Aim and launch your Nano V2 into one of three targets with the Launchpad set.

HexBug Nano V2 LaunchPad - Detailed play-test Review - Watch Nanos Fly!

Published on Sep 11, 2015

New for 2015 - The HEXBUG Nano V2 Neon Launchpad.
    In this video I demonstrate the full contents of this habitat set and explore all the various fun play options.
    I also discuss and demonstrate a few simple enhancements that can be made with small amounts of extra track.

This set brings a whole different type of play to the HEXBUG nano V2 world and is far more interactive. It shows of just how tough the Nano V2s really are as they fly through the air again and again.

The launch button seems really sturdy and can really take a pounding. The targets / goals can be at various heights and distances. Skill and imagination are required to gain maximum fun from this set. If you get lucky, you score! and the HexBug will come scurrying down to have another go!

Includes:
    1 x Launchpad.
    New system of NEON tubular track. (fully compatible with other nano V2 sets)
    3 x NEON Targets / Goals.
    3 x Standard open track.
    1 x V2 nano. (with LR44 / AG13 included).

Hexbug nano cockroach robot in 8ft climbing race

Published on Feb 2, 2016