Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevo, smart lock, Kwikset, Lake Forest, California, USA

Kwikset Kevo

Published on Jul 30, 2013

No more fumbling with or looking for your keys. All you need to unlock your Kevo lock is your smartphone. You don't even need to take your smartphone out of your pocket or purse; it's as simple as walking up, touching your lock, and walking in. The ultimate level of convenience.

UniKey Geek Beat Interview

Published on Aug 30, 2013

Getting Started with Kevo

Published on Sep 13, 2013

Quickly and easily set up your first Kevo eKey.

Weiser Kevo Electronic Bluetooth Enabled Smart Lock

Published on Sep 13, 2013

Weiser's Kevo Electronic Bluetooth Enabled Deadbolt...Your Smartphone Is Now Your Key

Keep your phone in your pocket or purse. No more fumbling for your keys... just touch the lock to open for the ultimate in convenience.

Kevo Door Lock - Real Time Security | Kwikset Smart Lock Technology

Published on May 2, 2014

Richard Childress Racing driver Ryan Newman, who competes in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, discusses the security benefits of Kevo smart locks and the peace of mind that comes with real time security notifications.

Transcript:

"Keeping my family safe when I'm gone is just as important. The same type of engineering expertise and advanced technology that allow me to excel and stay safe on the race track is crucial to home security. Our partner, Kwikset, is the leader in residential door lock technology. They are behind one-of-a-kind, smart lock innovations like Kevo, which sends me real time notifications when people enter or exit my house, helping me keep track of my family's security from afar. All of Kwikset's products assure your family is safe at home and gives you peace of mind when you're away. Like when you're out here with us on race day."

CES 2015: Unikey KEVO and Nest Working Together

Published on Jan 8, 2015

CES 2015: Unikey KEVO and Nest Working Together

Kevo Plus - Remote locking and unlocking

Published on Oct 13, 2015

Did you lock your doors? There's an app for that. Smart lock, meet smart phone. Kevo Plus remote access & monitoring in the palm of your hand.

Kevo 2nd Generation - HGTV

Published on Aug 24, 2016

Meet Kevo 2nd Gen

Published on Sep 1, 2016

Kevo Smart Lock works with your phone to give you touch to open convenience, schedule, send and delete eKeys with the Kevo App, in home remote locking and unlocking and lock status notifications for peace of mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast