youtube.com/thedangaud

vimeo.com/dangaud

"Tonight I Strike" on IMDb

Liam is searching for his sister and nothing will get in his way. A tale of violence, redemption and magnets.

An unfinished game of hide and seek becomes a race against the clock for Liam. In a futuristic rural village filled with archaic machines, he must become a ruthless vigilante to find his missing sister. Created by the talented Dan Gaud

SYNOPSIS
Liam's British robot housekeeper thinks he's a loser. A true slacker. But his younger sister Ana doesn't care. She loves her brother no matter how flawed. Liam does his best to take care of her while their father is away working in the mines up on Mars. Things go sour when Ana suddenly goes missing. Putting posters on telephone poles and waiting for the authorities to do something is not enough for Liam. For the first time in his life, he decides to take control. Night by night, he slowly becomes a masked vigilante hell bent on finding her. With a single crowbar strapped to his back using magnets, he forces his way into the criminal underworld in order to extract information from anyone that crosses his path. A tale of violence, redemption, and robots.

Liam was a no life bum with no guts, the kidnapping of his sister gave him the strength to finally try and make something meaningful with his existence. Even if the ending is not a 100% happy one, he still went all the way with his quest to find his sister. He found her and even if she's not alive, he'll at least have closure and have fulfill his promise of playing his last game of hide and seek with her. Bass (the actor) played exactly what I wanted when he delivered the ''Found you.'' at the end. It's 50% happy/relief and 50% internal pain/sadness. To me, that's gratifying enough.